Product Name:- EDTA Acid
Chemical Name:- Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid
Color & Physical Form:- White Powder
Assay:- Min 99 %
Molecular Wt.:- 292.2
pH (Standard Solution):- 2.0 – 3.0
Chelation Value:- 330 mg CaCo3 / g
- EDTA Acid is used in Detergents, Liquid Soaps, and Shampoos.
- EDTA Acid is used in Agricultural Chemicals Sprays.
- EDTA Acid is used in metal cleaning and plating.
- EDTA acid is used in decontamination of radioactive surfaces.
- EDTA Acid is used in Metal deactivator in vegetable oils, oil emulsions.
- EDTA Acid is used as an eluting agent in Ion Exchange.
- EDTA Acid is used to remove insoluble deposits of Calcium and Magnesium soaps.
- EDTA Acid is used in textile to remove dyeing, scoring and detergent operations.
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.